Friday, February 13, 2009

'TAG!' You're it!

Cathy from Wire and Wool just tagged me!!

Rules of tagging:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these Rules in your Blog.
3. Write 7 Random things about yourself.
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each Person know they've been tagged.


Look at who I tagged!
hollyzhobby
kristynskreations
soaprehab
urbanheirlooms
lillypeadesigns
blogyonotengo

Some random things about me:

1. The only word in the English language that I can't stand is "unique". I lost a spelling bee in 4th grade because of it and have been scarred ever since. I believe this is only the 3rd time in my life I have typed the word.

2. Next month I am going to London on my honeymoon with my fabulous hubby. This will be the first trip to Europe for both of us!

3. I am scared to death of public speaking or being the center of attention.

4. My two online stores, Lady Sadie's by Locklear and Lady Farrah's by Locklear, are both named after my two adopted pound puppies. (Sadie Lady and Farrah Locklear)

5. I am a Christian woman who loves God!

6. I just recently got my diving certification and have already logged my first 7 dives!! The underwater world is so peaceful and gorgeous. I was a beach baby and have always had a passion for the water.

7. I think I am obsessed with gardening, plants, landscaping... Anything having to do with green!

1 comment:

Sara at Soap Rehab said...

Your honeymoon sounds fun!! Congrats! :)