Friday, February 20, 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
"Westminster Abbey" in London by Shanna Rumburg
available on Etsy.com
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Monday, February 16, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
Rules of tagging:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these Rules in your Blog.
3. Write 7 Random things about yourself.
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each Person know they've been tagged.
Look at who I tagged!
Some random things about me:
1. The only word in the English language that I can't stand is "unique". I lost a spelling bee in 4th grade because of it and have been scarred ever since. I believe this is only the 3rd time in my life I have typed the word.
2. Next month I am going to London on my honeymoon with my fabulous hubby. This will be the first trip to Europe for both of us!
3. I am scared to death of public speaking or being the center of attention.
4. My two online stores, Lady Sadie's by Locklear and Lady Farrah's by Locklear, are both named after my two adopted pound puppies. (Sadie Lady and Farrah Locklear)
5. I am a Christian woman who loves God!
6. I just recently got my diving certification and have already logged my first 7 dives!! The underwater world is so peaceful and gorgeous. I was a beach baby and have always had a passion for the water.
7. I think I am obsessed with gardening, plants, landscaping... Anything having to do with green!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Try your hand at making these adorable ballet slippers with step-by-step instructions. This is the perfect project for beginner crocheters, as it is only necessary to know the basic single crochet stitch and slip stitch. The pattern is 6 pages long with very detailed instructions and photos to help you out.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Friday, February 6, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
It is no secret that I have a passion for nature, especially moss. While paging through photographers on Etsy, I came across Chandra's amazing shop and immediately fell in love with this photo named "the one with moss". The greens are so lovely against the grays and browns.
~In the near future, I will most likely be blogging about quite a few photographers, as I will soon be decorating my new studio and I'm constantly shopping for wall artwork.
This Valentine's Day, an elegant moss terrarium is a fabulous way to mix things up! Flowers wilt and die days later. Moss terrariums are little glass enclosed gardens. So beautiful!
You can find all of these and more at http://www.ladyfarrah.etsy.com/!